Wednesday, January 9, 2008

So very Thankful...

Ben had to work on Thanksgiving, which was sad... but, I did get to spend the day with someone very special. My very dear friend Katie McDowell Isaak (who discipled me in high school and who has had a HUGE impact on my spiritual life) was in town from Canada and I got to eat Thanksgiving lunch with her and several other friends. I haven't seen Katie in a really long time, so this was a real treat. She got to meet Campbell, and we got to catch up for several hours before taking Ben a plate of leftovers up to the hospital! I was (an am) thankful for many things this Thanksgiving - my wonderful, loving husband and healthy baby girl, the most amazing family and friends - and most importantly, the saving grace of Jesus... the giver of all these blessings.
 

 

 

 
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

And you were able to hang out with Aunt Jess that day as well...another blessing!!
Glad to see all the updates on the blog - i'm procrastinating studying to read it...

Anonymous said...

That cake is so impressive, Katie!! It sure is a far cry from the ramen noodles in the dorm:) Love all the posts!!