Wednesday, January 9, 2008

The best 4 years of my life...

On December 27th, Ben and I celebrated our 4th Anniversary! I can't believe he has put up with me for that long... My sweet mom and dad got us a room at the amazing Intercontinental Hotal in Atlanta and kept Campbell for us. We went up Wednesday afternoon and went straight to Ikea - and bought our Anniversary gifts to each other... kitchen curtains, a storage unit for our bedroom, shelves for the bedroom, etc. I love that place - I could spend DAYS (and millions)there! We then went to dinner at an upscale mexican restaurant named Rosa Mexicana. (thanks for the suggestion Brian!) They have amazing margaritas and prepare guacamole tableside. Yum! The fist picture is the view from our room - it was beautiful (and much better than the Ritz) The second picture is from our first anniversary in NYC - time flies!

No comments: