Campbell is now talking - saying dada and momma (as of October) and crawling (as of 2 weeks ago, has two bottom teeth (as of December) and will be ONE YEAR OLD in less than a month... scary. I can't believe my little girl is getting so big. I am including some random pictures from the last few months - enjoy!
I think thats it - you are all up to date! Now, if I can just stick to my resolution and keep you posted AS things happen... then maybe this will be the last time I post 100 things in one day! :)
Wednesday, January 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






7 comments:
katie, she is precious! i was SO excited to see you had posted. we have to get together. they are going to get grown up too fast...
miss you, and hope to be heading to birmingham soon!
love ya'll
taylor
wow. i cannot tell you how impressed i am!
FACT: katie compton posted on her blog
FALSE: I did not like the pictures.
sorry, we just finished watching a few office episodes...:)
Yay! New postings! Love all the pictures! Call me.
She is beautiful. We really need to get together soon now that the busy holidays are over. I can't wait to give her a huge hug!
She is absolutely beautiful. We miss you guys!
I'm so excited to find all of your newest multiple posts! Love all of the pictures! Miss and love you guys! Naomi and Matt
She looks like a doll! How are you doing?
Post a Comment