Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Campbell's First Christmas

Christmas came and went in a blur - lots of traveling, and lots of toys! It was so fun to see Campbell open presents and experience Christmas for the first time. We went to a "Happy Birthday Jesus" party at my parents church on Christmas Eve and Campbelled loved it - but not as much as Daddy, Papa and Uncle Brian! :) As commercialized as Christmas is getting, I hope Campbell will always know Christmas as the birthday of our savior... plus, we are still trying to figure out this santa thing. I had santa growing up, Ben did not. Neither one of us want to lie to our daughter, or make Christmas about a man in a red suit and not Jesus birth - so what do we do? I would love any ideas or suggestions from you veteran parents as Ben and I start to establish our own Christmas traditions for our family.

1 comment:

The Morrisons said...

See Dec. 6 post "more on traditions" for the Morrison's thoughts on this.