Wednesday, January 9, 2008

My New Years Resolution...be a better blogger!

Happy 2008 everyone! I am not a big resolution person, but there are many things I would like to do better. One of those things is blogging. I could give you a million reasons (okay fine - excuses) as to why it has been since SEPTEMBER that I posted anything - but instead I will just beg your forgiveness. :) So, to make up for the last few months, I will try to capture all of our (mostly Campbell's) happenings... I will try to do better!

2 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

You are forgiven! Welcome back to the world of blogging! I apologize if you're getting tired of my comments, I'm just so excited to be caught up :)

Anonymous said...

So far you have started the year out to a good start. Look at all of these entries. Good luck! I look forward to seeing more pictures in 2008! I love you!