Does anyone have any suggestions on the easiest way to clean blinds? I have tried paper towel, sock and cleaning solutions - but this could take years... any quicker ideas?
We don't have many blinds, but maybe a feather duster. I have a micro fiber one that has tons of "fingers." it gets in between pretty well. Also, try putting the socks on your hands like gloves. It may give you more control. Ugghhh, what a terrible job. Or do you have one of those soft brush attachments to your vacuum? You could use that and it would suck up a lot of the dust. Just some thoughts. Maybe google martha stewart ideas or real simple ideas on blind care. They usually have good ideas.
I vacuum mine with the hose, obviously :), and the brush-type attachment. Or you could use your vacuum the regular way without the hose and get an awesome upper body workout. Who needs a personal trainer when you just hold your vacuum over your head.
3 comments:
We don't have many blinds, but maybe a feather duster. I have a micro fiber one that has tons of "fingers." it gets in between pretty well. Also, try putting the socks on your hands like gloves. It may give you more control. Ugghhh, what a terrible job. Or do you have one of those soft brush attachments to your vacuum? You could use that and it would suck up a lot of the dust. Just some thoughts. Maybe google martha stewart ideas or real simple ideas on blind care. They usually have good ideas.
swiffer duster--it is all you need for all hand dusting.
I vacuum mine with the hose, obviously :), and the brush-type attachment. Or you could use your vacuum the regular way without the hose and get an awesome upper body workout. Who needs a personal trainer when you just hold your vacuum over your head.
Post a Comment