For those of you who don't know, the BEST invention for moms was the consignment sale... a way to sell your childrens clothes that you don't need anymore, and buy other gently used clothing that you DO want! For those of us on a strict budget, these things are amazing... I have gotten SO much of Campbell's clothes at these - and go to almost 8 sales every season! Dressy clothes, casual clothes, furniture, toys, you name it! So the last big sale of the season just ended here in Birmingham -and it was great... I went the night that I got the stomach bug, which was a terrible time to be there - but I had the much-coveted early admission pre-sale pass, and I wasn't going to miss it! I got Campbell pajamas, some cute clothes, and a big girl bed and slide for the back yard! (for an AMAZING deal) She loves the slide - and although we love her bed, we are going to wait a little longer to make the switch. If you are interested in these sales and want more info, let me know! I will have my spring/summer sales maped out before you know it! :)
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







1 comment:
CUTE! I can't believe how long her hair is!!! I love it!
Post a Comment