We have definitely been enjoying our fall... we have been to Dr.Crosby's pumpkin patch in Auburn, the Pumpkin Festival here in Birmingham at the Botanical Gardens, and the Fall Festival at Dawson Baptist. We still have more to come this weekend - with our church's Fall Festival tailgate on Sunday - pictures to come soon...
Campbell LOVED the Fall Festival at Dawson - they had a mini carosel to ride with mommy, tea cups to ride with Daddy and our friends the Booths (the dads squeezed into 1 tea cup together with the girls - it was hilarious!), cotton candy, snow cones, and a band! It was such a fun night... Campbell didn't wear her real Halloween costume (it was too much to play in) but she did wear her tutu. Thanks for inviting us Booth family!
Dr.Crosbys pumpkin patch was a hit too. We had mommy, daddy, Campbell, Honey, Aunt Jess, Aunt Kimmie, and much of the Crosby clan there. We got to run through the pumpkins, dig in the corn, and go on a hay ride!
My friend Jamie and I took the girls to the Botanical Gardens while the men were working - and we ran into our friends Kari and Ellie there too! It was fun while it lasted, but really the girls just loved running free through the gardens - although Campbell didn't understand why should couldn't pick those flowers...
Happy Fall!
Thursday, October 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







2 comments:
Everytime I look at Campbell-I'm in shock of how big she is. I was remembering how we used to go out to eat with no children. And now-she is so big! I love the serious look (just like her daddy).
oh my goodness, she is such a little girl! i cannot believe they aren't babies anymore. she is beautiful!
love all the pictures!
xoxo
Post a Comment