Monday, October 20, 2008

My Birthday... a little late

I turned 27 September 30th, and had a great week or so of celebration... minus the stomach bug! My family and friends were so good to me - thanks everybody! Sweet Ben helped me celebrate my birthday week with several fun gifts: BEAUTIFUL flowers from Dorothy McDaniels in Homewood, an I heart Jim coffee mug (from the office), a really cool bracelet with campbells name and birthday on it, and a makeup makeover at bare minerals. He even (tried) to surprise me with dinner with friends and a "the office" party at our house. That weekend we went to Atlanta for a family reunion, and I stayed with Brian and Savannah for a few days to shop and hang out with them. Savannah (my brothers girlfriend) took me to a really cool western themed fundraiser for several local charitys - and we got to ride a mechanical bull! sort of... She and Brian took me to Noche - one of my favorite dinner spots... it was so fun! Then sweet Jessica, Joy and Kimmie got tickets to the Brad Paisley concert - and I got the stomach bug and couldn't go! Last weekend all of our college friends got together for dinner for mine and Hannah's birthdays - it was full of laughter as usual... I love birthdays!

2 comments:

danielle said...

I can't believe how big Campbell is and how blonde her hair is!

Jessica said...

Way to catch up on your life in one day!! Campbell is beautful in all of those beach trip pictures!! When her hair is up in the ponytail, she looks SO old!! :-)