So, I am WAY behind and trying to catch up.... bear with me!
My family took a beach trip to Panama City Beach Labor Day weekend. Papa, Honey, Uncle Brian, Aunt Savannah (Brian's girlfriend who Campbell calls Aunt Vannie), me, Ben and Campbell loaded up in 2 cars and made the trip down on Friday, and came back Monday. As you know, Hurrican Gustav was coming through that weekend - so we were a little nervous. Thankfully, the weather was great and we didn't have to evacuate... although the storm took over the beach and you couldn't even see the sand. Savannah and I were even forced to play in the hurricane waves by Ben and Brian - what were we thinking?!? The trip was great - Campbell loved the beach and the pool, and we enjoyed the shopping and great food! Savannah and Brian got her the cutest beach stuff - sand toys with her name on them, a car float for the pool that she LOVED, and even a baby beach towel with her name on it! She even got brave enough to put her face under in the pool - and then after hearing everyone clap and chear, did it over and over! Can't wait till next year...
Monday, October 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







6 comments:
Love all the new posts and pictures! :) Glad I got to see you guys last week too!
Oh Katie I love these pictures, they are so adorable. I can't wait to take Wyatt to the beach.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE all the pics! campbell is definitely the cutest little girl i have ever seen!!
Beautiful cannot even describe Campbell. She incredibly gorgeous. I can't believe how big she is...looks like a little girl now. Looks like you had a blast. Miss you...
She is absolutley the cutest thing!!! It is fun to see how birth order of grandchildren play in to things. When we visit Nick's family Will is the center of attention and everything revolves around him because he is the first and only grandchild. When we go to my family then it is just survival mode because their are so many toddlers runing around! Looks like yall have a great time:)
Last month I too enjoyed a family vacation trip to San Francisco & got worthy deals for hotel through Marriott.
Post a Comment