
My wife is awesome by the way. Someone asked for a picture of her belly on the blog so here she is. How 'bout my little girl too! Check out that giant chubby cheek!! I'm gonna eat her face! Anyway, things are going well and Katie and Cambell are both progressing. Campbell a little faster than Katie, in size anyway. Katie meanwhile, is progressing at home. She has gotten all the baby clothes/gifts we've recieved cataloged and inventoried for any duplicates and seperated out by age (0-3 mo., 6-

9mo., etc). She's awesome.Oh, and as case in point of her organizational prowess and acumen this is a quote, "Hey Ben, in case I go out of my mind soon, I just wanted to let you know that I already bought, wrapped, and labeled birthday presents for any family, friends, or friends kids having a birthday in the month of February and put them here in the closet so you can find them; in case I forget to tell you later." Need I say more?
3 comments:
Aww, what a sweet post! Way to go for giving your wifee such public praise! I agree that she's awesome. I also agree that you can't even tell she's pregnant from the back!
Rob
Katie is awesome and oh so organized! I can't wait to see Campbell. I hope her doctors appts went well today. By the way I love your blog.
My "little" Ella had cheeks like that is her ultrasound too. And you know what she looks like! And yes you will eat her face.
Post a Comment