Saturday, January 6, 2007

Just Found Out

This picture is from the parking lot when we found out we were pregnant the Friday before Father's Day in June of 2006. This blog is for our families and friends to keep up with the progress of our daughter Campbell Grace who will be arriving around Feb. 12, 2007. We only have about 5 more weeks but I thought this picture would be a good one to start off the blog.

(And for mom, I'll explain to you what a blog is later, in the meantime just keep checking here every once in a while for more postings, and especially in the future for recent pictures of your newest grandchild.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Sweet!! Congratulations!

Anonymous said...

Bomp, its not safe to drive and take pictures at the same time. You need to be more careful in the future, especially with a baby on board.

Grund

Kimmie said...

so excited about the new blog...it will just give me one more thing to look at while i'm at work!
love ya'll!
kimmie

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you guys have a blog!! We are big "bloggers" too. Our blog is www.brannenblog.blogspot.com. We can't wait to see pictures of baby Campbell. Post a picture of your belly:)

Christina

CC said...

Yeah! I am so glad JB and I have a way to keep up with the Compton family.

The Morrisons said...

Bomp and Katie,

We like you guys, a lot. Can't wait for Campbell to arrive.

Anonymous said...

Hey Katie and Ben-
Campbell is as lovely as her name! Have fun with her - I don't need to tell you she'll grow fast... I loved Ben's comment about breastfeeding til jr. high! Stuart and Nell both were on that track!!
Can't wait to meet her!
Love, Holly, Tripp, Wynn, Parks, Mae, Stuart and Nell