Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Back When I Was In Med School . . .

Yep, thats right. I unofficially finished medical school today. I don't graduate until May 5, 2007, but I only have two more rotations left, the one I'm on now (Anesthesiology), which requires me to be at the hospital about 2 hours each morning, and one more after this which requires one hour a WEEK. You read that right, one hour a week. Needless to say, I am home a lot, which was the plan because Katie isn't working anymore and she's due in about 3 weeks. Campbell measured 7 lbs. today too by the way, only gaining 1/2 a lb., which was great! We're praying for her to be under 9lbs. come 38 weeks. That way we can have a regular delivery instead of a C-section. Anyway, now I can tell stories about when I was in med school. Nice.

2 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

dude you deserve tcby or something.

The Morrisons said...

Med school sounds easy.