As promised, the weigh-in was today and, praise the Lord, Campbell only gained 3 ounces. By way of reminder, last week she gained 1/2 a pound from the previous week, and the week before that a whopping whole pound. So we are definately trending in the right direction. Thanks to all you light thinkers and prayers out there. Included in todays post is one of the most recent pictures of Campbell. For those of you not deft in the intricacies of ultrasonographic interpretation, I tried to zoom in on the most salient aspect of the shot: her cute button nose and giant squishy butt-like cheek!!Wednesday, January 24, 2007
Best 3 Ounces I Ever Saw
As promised, the weigh-in was today and, praise the Lord, Campbell only gained 3 ounces. By way of reminder, last week she gained 1/2 a pound from the previous week, and the week before that a whopping whole pound. So we are definately trending in the right direction. Thanks to all you light thinkers and prayers out there. Included in todays post is one of the most recent pictures of Campbell. For those of you not deft in the intricacies of ultrasonographic interpretation, I tried to zoom in on the most salient aspect of the shot: her cute button nose and giant squishy butt-like cheek!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
She's so cute!!! I can't wait to meet her! :)
I love reading the updates! I wish I could come see yall again before the big day - it will be here so soon. Glad she passed the weigh-in today :-) Continually praying for yall...
Is your chubby-cheeked baby wearing a zorro mask?
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!! As I was trying to fall asleep last night I was wondering what the verdict was on baby Campbell's weight, but I didn't check the blog until now. YAY, Katie and Campbell keep it up...or should I say keep it down?
Post a Comment