I have the most wonderful alarm clock... her name is Campbell.
She doesn't wake me up until 7:30 or 8am usually, which I love. (this was not always the case...) Today, she woke me up with the most beautiful sound... no crying, but a song instead.
As I opened my eyes I heard something on the monitor that went like this...
"twinkle twinkle wittle staa, how i wonda what you arrrr... up abud da woold so high, wike a diamon in da skyyyyy... twinkle twinkle wittle staaa, how i wonda what you arrrrr"
LOVE IT!!
(i know - still no pictures... waiting to get them on the computer, then i'll have some good ones - i promise!)
Wednesday, April 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh, I just can't wait to see that precious girl. Her talking and singing skills are really great! Owen loves to sing along to songs, but he can't string together enough words to do one solo. So, we were talking about our may get together. Would you know of a beach house that would be cheap? We have been asking everyone we know because we want to go sooooo bad. Would you guys be up for that? Just thinking. Obviously we would love to just hang out here too, but we were thinking it would be so much fun to do that with ya'll. Maybe we could even meet up and ride together?
what a precious alarm clock! katie...she is a doll!!
How precious! Can you record that so I can use it as my alarm clock?
Oh...my...goodness! I was looking on her hoping for Easter pics, but I think this was better! I love her precious little self! I hope y'all had a wonderful Easter. Love y'all and miss y'all.
Post a Comment