So today I was changing Campbell and she looked at me and said "Daddy spanks for God." I was amazed! She is too funny...
Ben and I try to explain to her that when she disobeys, she has to have a spanking - since God tells us in the Bible to obey. And just like she has to obey mommy and daddy, mommy and daddy have to obey God. I kind of thought I was telling her these things more to get in the habit for later - but sounds like she might already get it! :) Now if I could get to understand the OBEY part....
I know, I know - its time for some pictures... I'll try to get some up soon.
Friday, April 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Too cute Katie!
Hope y'all are doing well!! We miss you guys SO much!
Aw I love the things she says! Y'all should come visit us soon so we can hear her in person...and so you can see our "new" bathroom.
Great job on parenting her in a godly way - keep up the good work!
Absolutely precious :) This will be a great "journal" for her when she is older. I'm so glad you're saving these memories!
Post a Comment