It happened. Campbell put something in her mouth so gross - it made me sick.
A friend and I took the kids to McDonalds after Bible study to play and have lunch since it was so pretty. The kids were playing outside on the playset, and I ran in to get a refill on my drink. When I came back, my friend said - "I think Campbell has something in her mouth..."
No, I had not given her anything - we had finished lunch. This was something she must have found on the playset... YUCK! I could smell the fruity scent as I grabbed a wipe and crammed it in her mouth yelling at her to spit it out, and when I reached in her mouth I pulled out a big wad of CHEWED UP RED BUBBLE GUM... are your stomachs churning yet? Who knows whose gum that was!! And my child was chewing on it!! I'm sure this has happened many times to others, but I thought I was going to pass out. I just hope there aren't too many strange diseases that can be passed from chewing others gum...
YUM! :)
Wednesday, April 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
Oh my! I think I would have had to go home rinse her mouth out. Good job mom for not overreacting! Excited to see you guys soon.
Hey Katie! I cannot believe I have just know found your blog! Cambell is so beautiful and so grown! I am worried about the day that Mitchell does something like that!
eeewwwwww...campbell grace! you know better than that..:) you are still the cutest little girl ste ste knows though!
katie--i would have almost thrown up too. great story though!
Miss you Kate
Post a Comment