Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Falling Asleep On The Job

Yes, we're tired. Last night at some point (don't ask me the time) Katie and I got up to feed Campbell. I went to pick her up to stop her from crying and came back to our room while Katie was getting the rest of her things together to feed her. Well, as Proverbs 6:10 goes ,"A little sleep, a little slumber, a little folding of the hands to rest...", one thing leads to another, and its snoozeville. Katie amazingly had her wits about her at this wee hour and grabbed the camera and was able to snap this photo. These are the kind we'll enjoy many many years from now, say perhaps at Campbell's rehearsal dinner or something. A little Daddy/Daughter moment. I like it. No, I love it.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Good stuff. I just said prayers with the girls tonight, and I wanted to let you know that Hannah prayed for Campbell tonight. She asked God to "keep Campbell healthy, and to help her to obey her mommy and daddy." That Daddy/Daughter stuff just gets better and better!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

oh how sweet! That should be framed! And Curt's story is precious, too!

danielle said...

Hey Guys! Campbell is sooooo cute! I know you guys are enjoying time together and time with her! I can't wait to see you guys and hold Campbell-I haven'e held her since the hospital! Love you guys! Match Day is soon!!!!!!!!!!!

The Morrisons said...

Bomp,

It was great to see you and meet Campbell; she's a doll. I can tell you guys are doing a good job with her. It's good to hear the slumber proverb applied to you and not me finally.