Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Happy Valentine's Day!!


I put on my best Valentine's outfit and wanted to show everyone my best side! I love you guys and hope everyone has a Happy Valentine's Day! I'm pretty tired now, so I'm gonna go take a little nap...
Love, Campbell
P.S. XOXOXOX

5 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

This post just totally made my day! Love you too, Campbell!

Robyn and Nick

Anonymous said...

This is so sweet! Look she's in her own bed too! That's great! Happy Late V-Day Campbell!!

Parks Avenue said...

Could you be more of a sweetheart! Hope you guys had a wonderful first family valentine's day!!!! Love, Aunt Annie

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness! I just want to eat that precious little thing up:) She looks so sweet and snuggly in her V-Day outfit. I am so thankful that she does not have to stay with the light on her all day. I love the updates...I check them everyday.

Anonymous said...

My baby is so sweet! I am thankful that you guys had a Valentine's day in which baby C was unplugged. I miss y'all. Love y'all!