Monday, February 12, 2007

Bath Time, plus

We gave Campbell a bath today. Thought I'd share some cute pictures with everybody. A couple aren't of bath time, but I thought they were good too. I love to see her yawn! On the bilirubin front, we are waiting to hear what it is today, but from Friday to Saturday it went from 19 to 17, so hopefully today it will be around 13-14 and maybe she can come off the light by tomorrow or Wednesday. We are all doing pretty well otherwise, just trying to get the hang of this, but I think things are going pretty well... enjoy the pics.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that yawn!! So cute.

Anonymous said...

Look how tuckered out she is in that one pic with her arms straight up. Cutie Pie!

Hope Mom and Dad are doing well!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I love the new pics! She's a sleepy little thing :) I need to kiss her again very soon!

Love,
Aunt Wobyn

Anonymous said...

I can't help but smile when I see this precious baby! I hope that ya'll are doing great and getting plenty of sleep:)