Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Uncle Gavin & Aunt Alissa Visited Me!

Sorry my mommy and daddy haven't updated this blog in a while, I'm keeping them kinda busy. I got a little sick and mommy is still getting better too. But guess what! My Uncle Gavin and Aunt Alissa came and visited me and we had lots of fun. They held me and played with me and tried to keep me awake after I ate. I think they mostly hung out with mommy and daddy, but I can't say for sure, I was sleeping most of the time they were here.

But I sure am glad they came! They love me a whole bunch and took some pictures of me. I think my daddy is sposed to be putting them on here for everybody to see. I get kinda embarrassed but you gotta give the people what they want I guess. Well, its time for me to go back to sleep, but I'll tell daddy to post more often, so don't get too mad at him, k? I love you guys and be sure to comment on how cute you think I am. Just kidding . . . okay, I'm not. :)

3 comments:

Parks Avenue said...

My favorite pose is the one where she looks like she breaks out of the swaddle and stretches so big! We're probably gonna need some Campbell kisses soon!

Anonymous said...

How cute! I can't wait to see her again. It has to been soon! Yes Dad post more pics :)

--Shelley said...

Robyn told me what yall (Katie)have been dealing with. I know the pain, it's excruciating! You are a TROOPER!