Sunday, February 4, 2007

Finally OUTTA Compton!!

Our precious baby girl Campbell Grace was born unexpectedly yesterday at 2:12pm and weighed in at 7lbs. 12.5oz. and measured 20 inches. Both mom and baby are doing great! Katie did so well! Here is a smattering of pictures for those of you chomping at the bit...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oooooh! What a yummy, sweetie girl! She looks like Ben, in the eyes, and she looks so healthy, big, and pink! Can't wait to get my hands on that girl at the beach! We wish we could be there to play, er I mean, help, you guys! :) Enjoy your new little gift....love, Lauren and fam

--Shelley said...

she is precious and looks like her mama. don't worry about the section. i had one with streed and a vbac with ella. just take you pain meds regularly! congratulations.

Anonymous said...

Campbell is precious and mom and dad did such a great job! I was so glad to share in your excitement yesterday and I can't wait to see yall again soon. Love you - jess

Anonymous said...

what a beautiful little girl. I know that you all are blessed. May the Lord continue to bless your family. Can't wait until Pam brings more pictures for us to see.
Elaine

Anonymous said...

Campbell is so cute!!! Oh and the hair, I just love it!!! Congrats again you guys! I am so glad I got to see and hold her yesterday. Let me know if ya'll need anything!!

Anonymous said...

Campbell is so adorable!! I wish I could have been there. I can't wait to meet Campbell and kiss those sweet chubby cheeks! I can't wait to see you guys as parents too. Matt and I are so happy for you! Love yall! Naomi

Merrill said...

Congratulations you guys! What a sweet little girl!

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful baby!!! Congratulations Ben and Katie! I am glad that the baby is here and everybody is doing well. I hope that you have a smooth transition getting adjusted to her being apart of your family. You are in our prayers and we can't wait to meet her.
Christina (Rouse)Brannen

Anonymous said...

Katie and Ben - I am so extacic for you both! Campbell is so beautiful and so healthy looking. Big babies are the best babies. Can't wait to come see you both real soon. Katie, I hope you are feeling better soon. Love you both. Whitney H. J.

Anonymous said...

she is soo adorable!!!! i hope that all is well and everyone is doing good! Congrats!!!!
love, Robyn Davis