Thursday, April 14, 2011

Ordering soon...

We are hoping to get the Adoption tshirts ordered by the beginning of the week... its taken lots of tweaking to get them just right, but I think they will be great!

They will be in mens, womens, youth and toddler sizes... so if you havent placed and order and are interested, let me know!

Thank you for supporting us and encouraging us in this project!

4 comments:

Nick and Christina Brannen said...

Katie, I would love to order one for Will. I am thinking a 4T would fit him, does that sound about right?

Sarah Beth said...

Can I have a toddler small too!! I want one for sweet Addie!

Demetrius and Amy said...

the summervilles will take a mens 2xl and a women's large.

can't wait to see/wear them:)

Elizabeth and David said...

Hey Katie, we would like to order some shirts. I sent you an email, but it may have not gone through. I would like to order a women's large and a 2T if that is available. My email is johnson.elizc@gmail.com. Will be happy to send you a check or whatever we need to do.

Excited to see God work in your life and this adoption!

Elizabeth Johnson