Friday, April 22, 2011

All These Things

ALL THESE THINGS - A Lifeline Women's Event

"We set our hope on you, for you have done all these things..." Jeremiah 14:22

Testimonies of Hope and music with Kala Waldron

Thursday, May 5th
7:00 - 8:30 pm
Mountain Brook Community Church
Birmingham

...A Heart for Adoption
...Care for a Birthmother during an unplanned pregnancy
...Reaching out to the Fatherless
...Love and Security for a child in Foster Care

Coffee and Dessert will be served
Tickets are $25 in advance
RSVP to Krisha at krisha.yanko@lifelineadoption.org
or call 205.972.8479

*I am so excited about this event - it is a fundraiser for Lifeline Childrens Services, the adoption agency we are using! I cannot say enough about Lifeline, and how it has been such a blessing to us... Kala Waldron that is doing the music for this event, goes to my church and she is wonderful! It will be a great night of encouragement and a way to help Lifeline... I would love for you to join me! Let me know if you are interested!

No comments: