This process is very time intensive, paperwork intensive, $ intensive and can sometimes be overwhelming... after trying over 3 years to get pregnant, and not knowing how long the adoption will take - seeing the people we love wearing this t-shirt will help us to trust God and wait for, as Campbell says "the perfect baby for us!" We hope the shirt will also help raise awareness/support for adoption as a whole - something so close to the heart of our God.
Thank you for supporting us, loving us and encouraging us through this exciting (yet scary!) process! Please continue to pray for us as we have our 2nd home study this Friday, and will hopefully finish up the others in April as well as our adoption training. We are hoping to have our profile up at the beginning of May! Pray that the Lord would prepare our hearts for what is to come...
Here it is - hope you like it as much as we do!


Red and yellow, black and white - they are precious in His sight!
I have sung Jesus loves the little children to Cambpell since she was a baby... not just because I love the song, but because I love the message and I knew/hoped she might have a very colorful family one day...
Shoot me an email if you are interested in a shirt at katiebcompton@gmail.com... include mens/womens/childrens, size and # of shirts.
Can't wait to see this shirt on Cambpell - and you! :)




3 comments:
Love the t-shirt and I'm praying about your homestudy!! :)
I LOVE it! We'll let you know soon what sizes we want. Nick's been working out so he'll probably want an XL :)
this is so exciting katie!
i love the shirt. all made in the image of our God. that is amazing isn't it? i love that you and ben are open about race and medical issues.
i can't wait to see what God does for you...he longs to give you good gifts.
Post a Comment