Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Sweet Friends, Sweet Kids, Sweet Brother

A good friend from college that lives in Dallas flew in to the beach a few weeks ago, and another friend from Birmingham and I drove down to see her - and took our girls! Jessica and I took little Evelyn and Campbell for the 5-6 hour trip down - and it was interesting! We hadn't seen Whitney since her wedding over 3 years ago - so we were overdue for some hang out time... and she hadn't met Campbell! It was really good to see her - and the girls loved the beach. The ride down and back was another story... lets just say I'm glad Jess and I made it back alive. Whitneys sweet husband, his brother, and her dad were all there too - and were such a big help with the girls! Whitneys husband even found Campbell a crab at the beach! (and she still talks about it!) Thanks Max! And thanks for a wonderful trip Whit - hope your birthday was wonderful!

Also, I went with some girls from our church last Friday to a womens shelter downtown to put on a May Day Carnival for the kids. It was so wonderful - the kids had a great time, and they melted my heart. We had a inflatable donated, snow cones, face painting, and lots more fun things. Our church does things weekly there, and I can't wait to go back - and take Campbell! Here are a few pictures from the day...



Then, my sweet brother came in town last weekend - and we all took Campbell to the park. Campbel LOVES her Uncle Brian and every second she gets to spend with him!

2 comments:

The Morrisons said...

Sounds so fun. Is everything still on for ya'lls visit? We can't wait to see you guys.

Whitney Jodry said...

Max and I loved being with you guys. We can't wait to do it soon