I am thankful for many things - one of which is my parents. They have loved me and bent over backwards for me my whole life - and still do. They are so generous to help with Campbell, and most importantly - love her like I do. They took her for a few days so she could spend time with them, and so I could clean our filthy house! :) THANK YOU honey and papa for loving us with a selfless love...
I am also thankful for the prayers of friends and family, and the peace and protection of Christ. Bens second HIV test is tomorrow, and God has been so gracious to give Ben and I peace throughout this process. I usually don't get updset/worried until a few days before each test, which I am so thankful for! Thank you for all of your prayers, and please be praying for this test tomorrow afternoon.
He is supposed to be "in the clear" after this 12 week test, but there is a slim chance things could change. Ben being the wise husband he is, reminded me that the Lord is using this situation (especially in those he works with that ask about this) and that we shouldn't rely on the facts and statistics for our comfort - but that our trust should be completely in the Lord. A husband who loves the Lord... another thing I am thankful for.
1 Chronicles 29:13
Now, our God, we give you thanks, and praise your glorious name...
PS - sorry for another post without pictures - pictures of our beach trip coming soon!
Wednesday, September 10, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




5 comments:
Praying. Let us know. Do honey and papa want to take mine for a few days, so I can catch up on chores too? :)
Love you guys!
We'll be praying, too. Thanks for sharing what you're thankful for as it is a reminder to me. I look forward to seeing your pictures and I'll post some more soon. Love y'all and miss y'all.
We're still praying! Update us when you know more. Love you guys!
We will be praying this week for peace and a negative test! enjoyed hanging out tonight(: thanks so much for your prayers and concern for us... it really means a lot(:
We will be praying this week for peace and a negative test! enjoyed hanging out tonight(: thanks so much for your prayers and concern for us... it really means a lot(:
Post a Comment