I love how the Lord using so many different things in our lives to teach us - especially our children. I am just now beginning to experience this since Campbell is so young, but it is such a blessing.
We have tried to teach her to stay still and quiet when we pray before meals, but that doesn't always happen. She recently started folding her hands with us, and has always been good about yelling amen (usually to hurry daddy up so we can eat!) ... Then the other night we were hurridly sitting down to eat and as I was about to take a bite I heard her yell "PAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYY!" It took me a mintue, but when I realized her hands were folded and she was reminding me to PRAY (pronounced paaaaaay), I almost cried. I was in such a hurry, and even at 19 months Campbell knew I was forgetting something important.
I often think I am the one teaching Campbell, but so often SHE is the one teaching ME... thank you Lord.
Monday, September 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
precious as always...she likes to say "pay" so she can say "amen" which means that "bites," "dips" and "sips" is soon to follow! :-)
So sweet! We miss you all so much. Can't wait to see you in October. Are we still on for the first week. Preschool is going well so far. He hangs out by himself a lot, but as far as I know no fits or anything. He has been happy at home and sleeping better, so I can't complain. I have also enjoyed having some QT with Owen.
How precious!!
Sweet! How are you? Let's talk soon! Better yet, let's see each other soon!
Post a Comment