taylor tagged me, so here's my list...
what was i doing 10 years ago?
loving my sophomore year of high school (i would go back in a hearbeat if i could...), dating someone that had been one of my best guy friends, just had
first kiss (sad, i know), getting ready to leave for Camp Seale Harris - a
camp i worked at for kids with diabetes
5 things on my to-do list:
1. unpack from trip (i hate this part)
2. organize my closet (i LOVE this - and would do it for a living)
3. take campbell for a walk (it's really pretty - and not too hot)
4. spend time with God (always on my list - and way too often neglected, plus shouldn't it be my number one? hmmmm...)
5. pay bills
5 snacks i love:
1. CHOCOLATE (dark is my favorite)
2. cheese (all kinds, especially blue and sharp cheddar)
3. fat free doritos (but i can't find them anymore - what happened?!?)
4. caffeine free diet dr. pepper
5. roasted garlic on anything
5 things i would do if i were a billionaire:
1. give lots - to my church, to several friends in ministry, to CMMA - the christian medical ministry, several overseas ministries
2. pay off our medical school loans! :)
3. move - i love our house, but i would move if we had the money...
4. save (for campbell, retirement, etc)
5. buy ben the gun he's been wanting
6. shopping spree for me!
5 bad habits:
1. don't drink enough water
2. waste too much time on tv/computer
3. have major sweet tooth (and i'm diabetic!)
4. like to be in control
5. people pleaser
5 places i have lived:
1. nashville (born)
2. starkville, mississippi (through elementary school)
3. auburn, alabama (through college)
4. mobile, alabama (for medical school)
5. birmingham, alabama (currently)
5 jobs i've had or have*:
1. heartstrings - high school & college
2. camp seale harris - high school & college
3. debra's (boutique) - when first married
4. grace community church - second job in mobile
5. arbonne skin care consultant - currently
*my favorite and most challenging job has been being a mother, and i have a dream to be a personal shopper, and have a fashion blog - just FYI :)
i want to know more about*: (you're tagged!)
1. robyn villacampa
2. annie parks
3. lindsey slagley
4. katie isaak
5. christina brannen
*now you all hate me....
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




8 comments:
katie,
I came across your blog through some common friends we have-annie, robyn (to name a few...I went to Troy and met them through CO)anyway, I read part of this and saw you worked at Camp Seale Harris. I am diabetic and I worked there for a couple of the family weekends they have (not ever for a whole summer, I wasn't diagnosed until my soph. year in college-I actually just posted on my blog about when I was diagnosed 9 years ago this week!) Anyway, so I thought that was interesting-we may know some of the same people from working at Camp! I haven't gone back since college, so it has been a while! small world, huh?
Carrie Allen
katie-
ok, now i just finished reading all of this and saw that you are diabetic too! and i have a MAJOR sweet tooth as well!!! HA! you'll have to check out my post! I know you can relate! nice to meet you in the blogging world! sorry to comment twice....
Carrie
see. these lists are fun!!! right?!?!?
haha! miss you guys...
katie, we live in the bham area too. i would love to try to get together sometime. email me and maybe we can work something out! carebo@hotmail.com
ps-your little one is precious!!
Carrie
Hey Katie! Glad to see you guys are doing well! Please tell Ben we'll be thinking about him taking step 3 (Aaron will probably take it next year).
I started a blog, yay! It's pretty bare right now, but i hope to get up to speed sometime soon:
aaronandmeredithcarr@blogspot.com
Hope you're having a great week!
Hey- i just did one of these a few posts back, so i didn't want you to think i wasn't responding to your "tag." :)
katie- I found a pic from when i was at camp and there are about 10 of the counselors in it and i am pretty sure that you are in it-so maybe we have met?!? but it was like 8 years ago! I can post it on my blog or email it to you!
Carrie
hey. i put that pic up on my blog the other day-have you seen it yet?
Post a Comment