Poor Ben has been studying for Step 3 of Boards in the small amount of free time he has after work... he is a genius, so I know he will do well - but its a REALLY expensive test, and he wants to make sure he gets it right the first time... Campbell and I took a long overdue trip to Mobile this weekend for baby Davis's baptism - and to meet him for the first time! (I'll post pics soon) It also gave Ben some peace and quiet to study... his test is Tuesday and Wednesday - please pray for him these next few days.
Hope you all enjoy your Monday - I'm off to take a nap... Campbell has had lots of EARLY mornings lately due to some new teeth, and my first out of town trip without Ben was fun, but tiring!
Monday, April 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
we will certainly be praying. let us know how things go...
Post a Comment