Guess who is getting married today at the SAME place as my brother and Savannah??
CARRIE UNDERWOOD! There was a rumor it might happen - but I thought it was just maybe a decoy destination... but then they officially announced it yesterday. How fun! The girl that is doing her hair for the wedding is cutting my Aunts hair next week and I have put in a request for her to do my hair for Brian's wedding... maybe she can make me look like Carrie Underwood... Ha! I heard she rented out the entire Ritz Carlton lodge (where the wedding is) for $286,000 per day! Crazy...
I know I am the worst blogger ever... an update with pictures is way overdue - please forgive me and check back soon...
Saturday, July 10, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




1 comment:
NO WAY!!!!!!!!!!!! So cool!!! Be sure to stalk her with your camera...have you heard about when I ran across the Venitian in Vegas chasing after Jessica Simpson? I'll be happy to show you my papparazi moves...
Post a Comment