Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My Princess Girl

Today my friend Hannah told me that her son Winston (who is in Campbells class at school) told her that Campbell played football with him and another boy in their class. The thought of Campbell playing football is hilarious - so I asked her about it when she woke up from her nap.

Me:Campbell, Winson said that you played football with him and Mark today. Was that fun?
Campbell: MOMMY! I am NOT a FOOTBALL girl... I am a PRINCESS girl.

Priceless. No tomboys at our house! (she was probably wearing a tutu, heels, and jewelry while telling me this...)

Happy Tuesday!

1 comment:

Fiddle1 said...

Katie, you and I don't know one another, but I got this blog address from your dad a long time ago. It's been ages since I checked in, and I'm so sorry to read about the struggles you and Ben have been encountering. Cambell is just precious, and I can understand the pain of wanting another special child. I just wanted to share with you a "round-up" of great support through infertility. I found it after my own pregnancy loss, and it was a huge help. The wealth of knowledge may be of some comfort to you. There is a whole section devoted to secondary infertility. It sounds like you have a lot of support here and through your faith as well. Praying for you!

http://lostandfoundandconnectionsabound.blogspot.com