I knew I left something out - and this was too funny...
My mom had Campbell for the weekend, and I called to check on her. My mom said she had gotten her a new baby doll and that Campbell was loving it. Then my mom told me what she named it... CARLOS JESUS. yes, thats right - carlos jesus.
So now everytime we play with her/him? I have to say that - and I laugh out loud everytime. "Mommy, Carlos Jesus is ready for a nap." "Mommy, Carlos Jesus is hungry!"
Its just too much... She gets the award for creativity! (Maybe it came from a mix of her love of mexican food and her love of God?) :)
Friday, April 9, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
Hysterical! Judging by this, I'd steer clear of allowing Campbell to pick out any siblings' names :)
Okay that is HILARIOUS!!!! Tell Campbell that Hunter and Hays would love to meet Carlos Jesus when she comes :)
Oh my goodness Campbell Compton! You are one funny little girl!!! Love it!!
Post a Comment