Monday, February 1, 2010

Pink

Campbell is obsessed with pink, not a little - A LOT. My sweet little girl that is still a baby in my mind, will be turning THREE YEARS OLD wednesday... I cannot believe it. I asked what kind of cupcakes she wanted for her party at school tomorrow - she replied, pink. And pink icing. And pink candles. Then I asked what kind of cake she wanted for her little party this weekend, and she replied - you guessed it, pink. And pink icing. And pink candles. This should be interesting...

Today I took her to Chick fil A (her favorite) for breakfast and this is the conversation that took place: (to set the stage, we were in the drive thru and she had multi colored polka dot pjs on)

C: Mommy, does God love us?
Me: Oh yes baby, very much...
C: Does God make pajamas?
Me: Well, yes, sort of
C: Does God make polka dots?
Me: Do you love polka dots Campbell?
C: No, just the pink ones - see Mommy (pointing to the pink polka dot) - this is the one that I love

Hilarious. A birthday post and pictures to come soon...

7 comments:

The Morrisons said...

Happy Birthday, Campbell!! Wishing you a happy happy 3rd year filled with lots of pink. Love you,
Uncle Zel, Aunt Ginny, Micah, and Owen

Anonymous said...

katie!! i cannot believe she is so grown up!! hope to see you soon!! xo julie

Kendall and Will said...

Katie, I love it!! I can hear her saying every word!! Wish me, Hunter, and Hays could be at the bday party :(

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Katie, it's so hard to believe she's about to be 3! I remember when she was born! We miss y'all so much and need to see you SOON!!!!!
Can't wait to see the birthday pics and all the pink!

Kimmie said...

she is such a stinker. i love that little girl!! can't wait to give her the pink present i bought her. :) i may have to come over and give it tomorrow on her birthday. i can't wait too long!

danielle said...

Happy Birthday Campbell! I cannot believe she is 3! Where does the time go? I can't wait to see pictures of that pink cake.

the finley family said...

all of the PINK at the party was so cute!!! love you campbell!!