Its Kendall!!!
One of my best friends from college has been trying to get pregnant for over 2 years, and it has been a very long road... but she called me on Friday and told me some of the best news I have ever heard - they are going to have a baby!! After Invitro, IUI, all kinds of medicine, and lots of tears - its has finally happened. The best part is, her doctor gave her a 9% chance of getting pregnant with this past procedure, and God showed her!! If you want to hear an amazing story of God's faithfulness to a wonderful couple that loves their Lord - ask me more...
On that same note, for those of you that don't know - Ben and I have been trying to get pregnant for over a year now. I just went to the doctor several weeks ago, and am still having some test run and praying about what to do next. This has already been a tough road to travel, but we are clinging to His promise that He who loved us enough to give us His only son, will not withold any good thing... (Psalm 84) He knows what is "good" for me - I don't. And if you ask Kendall about her story, she will tell you that she is so much closer to her savior after these several years - and as much as I want another baby, I want that more...
I had a progesterone test done today to see if my hormone levels are normal, and now Ben and I are still just praying about where to go from here... would you pray for that too?
And PRAISE GOD, FROM WHOM ALL BLESSINGS FLOW for the sweet miracle growing inside Kendall - her positive pregnancy test made me happier than if it was my own! Please continue to pray for her, Will, and baby Ainsworth in the weeks and months ahead...
Monday, June 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
That is great Katie and I am so excited for Kendall. We will be praying for you and Ben for God's wisdom and peace. I hope you guys are doing well. Miss you!
what an amazing miracle! please tell kendall how happy i am for her!
Awe, please tell Kendell and Will congratulations!! That is wonderful news! We will be praying for you and Ben. I know this must be very, very hard! Keep your eyes on the cross and know that we love you!
What wonderful news about Kendall! We'll be praying for y'all as you walk along this road. Please keep us posted on how we can pray specifically and on what you find out.
so so so happy for Kendall! (and did you know that I just put it together that she is married to Will Ainsworth!...small world... we have lots of connections with them-
Also, keep me updated on your plans going forward with doctor visits etc...I will definitely be praying for y'all. Did you get the progesterone test back yet? See ya soon!
I am so excited for your friend- what a blessing! I want you to know that I available if you ever want to talk. We have been down this path before and understand what you're going through. Just remember that God knows the plans he has for you.
Sweet Katie! We are continuing to pray for you guys and that you truly experience more and more of our Savior through this journey. Keep us updated on any specifics we can pray! Love you guys!
What a wonderful post, Katie. You filled my eyes with many tears. One of my dearest friends is going through the same and daily I pray that I will get that phone call from her. I will also pray for you and Ben. I know the uncertainty you feel, it took us 2 years to have Quinn. I love you, Katie and I am so proud of you!
Praise God! That is so amazing! I am praying for you Ben, and Campbell Grace everyday! I love you.
Praise God! That is sooooo wonderful for Kendall. I am praying for you, Ben, and Campbell Grace every day! I love you.
Katie- It's been a long time.
I will be praying for you guys. I'm in the same place (but not as far into it as you guys) We've really only been trying for a few months. Praise God for your friend.
Will we see you at our reunion? How old is Campbell now? I'm sure her and Jacob will have fun together.
Can I add your blog to mine to stay in touch?
Samuel:27 - Just Keep Praying
-Kelbe
Post a Comment