Monday, February 2, 2009

Tomorrow - The Big Day

 

 

 


Campbell Grace is TWO! Tomorrow, Feb. 3rd - my little girl will be two... the pictures above are of the day she was born, her 1st birthday, and today. Its amazing to see how fast she has grown, and to remember the days that she couldn't walk or talk - and now she is saying full sentences, counting above 10, saying the ABCs, singing Jesus loves me, telling me she loves me and the name of our new president. :) i wish i could go back and relive it again - even the bad days. but since i can't, i am going to try to love the here and now and cherish it - even the bad days. :) i love you my sweet little girl - your dad and i could not have prayed for a more wonderful child - we love you to pieces!


Side Notes:

-tomorrow is also big because it is my friend Hannah's (and maybe a bit of me too) debut on WHEEL OF FORTUNE! if you are in birmingham in is on ABC 33/40 at 6:30pm. Don't miss it! :)

-HAPPY BIRTHDAY JESS! today is one of my most special and oldest friends birthday... i love you and am so thankful for you!
Posted by Picasa

13 comments:

The Morrisons said...

We love you sweet girl. I have slipped a little something in the mail, but it will most definitely arrive late. Have a wonderful day. Oh, these days are picking up way too fast. I have to remember to tape the show, I love it anyway, but it will especially be fun to watch someone I know. Miss you guys.

Demetrius and Amy said...

Happy Birthday Campbell! Can't believe she's two already. Sad I am missing her grow up. She is absolutely beautiful and I am so glad you are enjoying each moment with her.

Deb said...

Happy Second Birthday Campbell!!! I like the way you did her pictures. Crazy how fast they grow and how much they change in such a short time.

The Slagleys said...

Happy Birthday Sweet Campbell! We can't wait to celebrate with you soon. We love you!

TMB said...

happy birthday sweet girl!! we hope you have a fantastic day!

you are a blessing to so many!
we love you!

Parks Avenue said...

Happy birthday sweet baby girl! How in the world is she 2 already? I remember the day she was born! It literally seems like yesterday! Give Campbell lots of birthday kisses from the Parks! Can't wait to see you on The Wheel! Did you happen to shout out "PNTYP"?

nick, robyn and taylor said...

I'm tuning in to the wheel right now and your girl Hannah just solved the puzzle. Do it Hannah! I love her Alabama accent :) I'll be looking for you!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Happy Birthday Campbell! You are getting so big! Love you sweet girl!

Whitney Jodry said...

Kate -
Send my happy birthday wishes to Campbell. I saw you tonight on Wheel of Fortune, and I miss you more than you could know! Hope to catch up soon. Love to you and Ben!

Whitney

L-Mo said...

Happy Birthday, Campbell!

Kimmie said...

Emmie and Ste Ste LOVE LOVE LOVE you Campbell!! You truly are the cutest girl ever! Can't wait until Isaac is old enough to play with you!

The Laney Family said...

Hi there!- I know you do not know me- this is VERY weird- I was on Ginger Turner's blog and started to look at your blog and your sweet little girl- then when I got to your consignment sale section- I saw my house in the background of your pictures- haha- my husband is also a resident- we live in the 2-story house right behind ya'll with the swing in the backyard and red umbrella on the backyard furniture.- We can see ya'll backyard from ours- very small world we live in! You have a beautiful family- give us a wave if we are ever in the backyard at the same time- haha!
~Adair Laney

danielle said...

Happy Birthday Campbell! Seeing the baby pic of her made me miss you guys so much. It seems like yesterday we were seeing you guys in the hospital. I hope you guys are doing well.