Thursday, January 8, 2009

The Wheel!

Wheel a Fortune fans... eat your heart out... I am going to LA to be on the show!! Not as a contestant unfortunately, but my friend Hannah is - and her sister, another friend and I are going with her! The taping is in a week, but not sure when it will air yet... I just can't believe we will be on a live taping (wait... that means it ISN'T live... oh well) of the show! Maybe Vanna will be sick that day and hopefully they will take volunteers from the audience :)

Also - be praying for Ben... he leaves for a medical mission trip to Africa soon, and needs prayer for their safety and for God to open the hearts of the people they minister to. Its a really neat opportunity - but Campbell and I need prayer too - this is a long time to be without daddy! :)

4 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

oh snap! myabe you can get vanna's autograph! and you and campbell can stay with us for awhile when Ben is gone, ok?

p.s. check our blog

TMB said...

i'm jealous!!

ya'll we have a blast. we did ellen three years ago--So fun!!

miss ya'll!
xoxo

Anonymous said...

That is so fun! I hope you have a great time!
Miss you!

The Collins Family said...

So fun!! I am jealous! :) See y'all tomorrow...it's been too long!