Well, we somehow managed to go 2 whole years with no ear infections - until this week. Campbell has had a cough for a while, and since had been weeks - I called the nurse. She wanted to see her, and of course it was her ears... I was so sad to break such a good streak! But, so thankful that we made it this long without them. Now if we can just get rid of this cough...
And I know, I know... I'm terrible. It's after New Years and I haven't even put the Christmas pictures up yet. They are coming... I promise.
Thursday, January 8, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




4 comments:
So sorry, Campbell! Hope you feel better soon.
Oh, and we can't wait to see Christmas pics
That's an impressive streak! Sweet girl...
its about time you made some new posts!!! when you get back in town we are definitely hanging out. on the ear infection front, kate had never had one either until a few weeks ago...i am thankful that we aren't have to think about tubes or anything like a lot of other moms are having to do!
Post a Comment