Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Summertime, Livin's Easy

Sorry it's been a while since we posted some pictures - Campbell is growing so fast! Here are a few of her enjoying her redneck pool and the sprinkler - what else can you do when your poor and its hot? :) There are also a few from when we took Campbell to feed the baby ducks, and her and her boyfriend Winston in the pool! I can't believe the summer is almost over, although it will still FEEL like summer here for a while... Hope you all have enjoyed yours as much as we have. Get excited about football season! I just took Campbell for her 18 month check up last week, and she is still 25% for weight, 25% for height, and like 75% for her head measurement! No major changes there... I think she weighed around 24 pounds. She is talking a ton - Ben calls her a parrot... she literally will repeat ANYTHING you say - watch out mom and dad! :) Enjoy the pics...

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

These are too cute! Looks like she is having a great time in her redneck pool! LOL!

The Morrisons said...

Great pictures! She is so photogenic -beautiful!! We would be lost without our hose in this heat. It is the only way I can convince Micah to go outside. Talk to you soon.

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Yay! Finally! I almost sent you an e-mail yesterday requesting new pics. I love the wet, curly pigtails! CUTE. We need to see y'all again soon. Image 1314 and 1317 (I think those are the right #s are 2 of my favorites). Ok, gotta go iron while the tot is sleeping. Thanks for the post!

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

I love Campbell's pigtails and ponytails!! She is such a big girl now! Give her kisses for me!

TMB said...

SO cute!!

we miss ya'll. xo

Shannon and Clint said...

She is precious and I can't believe how much she has grown :) Hope ya'll are doing well!

Parks Avenue said...

Sweet baby girl! I need her! She is getting SO big! Tell her to say "Aunt Annie". Then proceed to tell her who I am, because it's been way too long! I miss you guys. Love ya!
-annie

Demetrius and Amy said...

Oh Katie, she is such a doll. I bet she's so much fun too. Love the wavy pigtails. Miss you guys...

Kimmie said...

steven is so proud you finally put water in the pool! :) she is the cutest!

Jessica said...

adorable as always!! Aunt Jess wants to come play in the sprinkler too!!