Friday, August 15, 2008

In sickness and in health...

Campbell and I have managed to get a really bad cold this week... and as much as it bothers me to be blowing my nose all day, sound like a man, and not be able to taste anything - its much worse to watch my little one go through it! Thankfully, Ben hasn't gotten it yet - and hopefully won't. So, he has had to deal with a sick wife and a sick baby... not a fun week. Campbell coughed ALL through the night last night, keeping both Ben and I awake - then I would start coughing, and have to go sit in the closet to try to let him sleep. I felt so bad for him! (he already has to function on like 5 or 6 hours of sleep) But being the WONDERFUL husband and father he is, he has jumped right in and done whatever he can to help me with Campbell, do dishes, pick up her toys, etc. What would we do without him?!?

Uncle Brian (my brother) and Aunt Savannah (his girlfriend) are coming this weekend - I just hope we don't pass it on them!

Have a great weekend!

4 comments:

Jennifer and Michael said...

Katie,
Hope you girls start feeling better soon, we miss you!

The Brannens said...

Thanks for your sweet comment! I actually just sent you a facebook message to tell you that we are coming to Birmingham next week and would LOVE to get to see you. Read it and let me know what you think. Love ya!

nick, robyn and taylor said...

Oh no! Boo for colds. I hope y'all are back to being 100% and that Ben was spared. Did y'all have a fun weekend? I hope so! We miss y'all! Do you want to come to Mobile this Friday for a Bay Bears game? Nick got a ton of free tickets through work. I think y'all should come. And I wish we had private jets so we could see one another more often. :) Oh, did Ben get the picture text I sent him? It was a picture of one his huge size bites of salad from a long time ago at dinner at y'alls house.

SEASON PREMIER OF THE HILLS TONIGHT. DON'T MISS IT!

Jessica said...

ok...I think I have reached the blogger status where you can add me under your friends and family section...goldengirlgabs!! Maybe you're just punishing me for making you sick!! :-(