Thursday, July 24, 2008

Waiting

So, Ben had his test done this afternoon - but he was told they wouldn't have the results until tomorrow afternoon, or possibly Monday. It kills me to have to wait even that long, but then there will be more after that! There are 6 more weeks of waiting for the next test after this - could the Lord be teaching me some much needed patience?!? :) Thanks for all your prayers - I will update as soon as possible.

6 comments:

Demetrius and Amy said...

Holding you up in prayer. Hope you know that. We love you guys. Checking in often for updates....

Busy But Blessed! said...

"All things, whatsoever you shall ask in prayer, believing, you shall receive." Matthew 21:22

I am praying for you so hard Katie, and I believe that through all of this Jesus has something amazing to show you! I love yall.

Robin said...

Praying for your news today. Thanks for the update.

The New JC said...

Katie

Eric and I are thinking of you guys and praying for you both. I have been checking the status daily hoping to hear good news. If we can ever do anything let me know. I miss you,

Love Jennifer

The Northcutt's said...

We love you! Prayers from Auburn. :)

Anonymous said...

praying for your family.