Wednesday, July 23, 2008

The big test...

Well, Ben's first HIV test is tomorrow afternoon - and when he told me today, I didn't believe him. I really thought it was still a few weeks away... This will be the test for the 6 week mark, but he will continue having them for over 6 more weeks, and even if it is negative tommorrow - it could still change at the next test. BUT, we are trusting in our wonderful, loving, living, healing God to get us through what the next 6 weeks holds. Please pray for our family - and I will keep you posted with our news.

8 comments:

Matt, Carrie, Lucy and Molly Allen said...

katie-i will be praying.
carrie

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Will Pray!

Parks Avenue said...

We are and will continue to pray sweet friends. I hope this 6 weeks just flies by! Love you guys!
-annie

Ashley said...

Hey Katie! just heard about all of this! I'm so sorry and praying that everything is fine! We would love to get together soon too! Hoping life will settle down soon.. or if it doesn't then at least we could grab lunch after church or something!

Anonymous said...

I have been thinking about you guys alot lately. I am glad you posted some news. We are praying for ya'll. Keep us posted. Miss you!

TMB said...

praying--let us know how it goes!!
love you guys. xoxo

TMB said...

praying--let us know how it goes!!
love you guys. xoxo

Kimmie said...

we will be praying of course! this six weeks have gone by fast. i'm sure the next will too. love ya'll