Sunday, May 20, 2007

Family Beach Vacation

Here are a bunch of pictures from the week long vacation we just took with my (Ben's) family. There were 13 of us total with all of my brothers and sisters and there kids, my parents, and my grandma. We had a lot of fun. This was Campbells first time in a bathing suit (it matched her cousins) and first dip in the pool. I think she liked it even though it was kind of a shock to her at first. I even saw a wild dolphin give birth as I was about 10 yards away in an ocean kayak (see photos). It was pretty awesome, I'll have to tell you the story. Anyway, enjoy.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE THE PICTURES!! They are too cute. I am very SAD I won't get to see campbell before I leave to CO. Looks like yall should plan another family vacation to CO amist all the moving, etc... :-) Love and miss you - "aunt" jess

Meg Wingfield said...

ben and katie-great pics. still sad we have not held and kissed lil' campbell. she really has grown up over these last few posts. absolutely beautiful lil' girl. hope the move has gone well. look forward to seeing you all sometime late summer. envious of the beach trip and it is still cold and rainy here in the mother country.
lots of love,
meg

Anonymous said...

I need to see more pictures of Campbell ASAP...