Wednesday, August 1, 2007

I Know, I Know, Its Been Forever . . .

This isn't much, but just a couple pictures until I can get a proper post together. We've been so busy moving in and starting residency these past 2 months, which is no excuse to not post on the blog, but still. Katie is doing a great job getting the house in shape and taking care of Campbell. Campbell is eating all kinds of fruits and vegetables now and loving them. I need to take some pictures of the house soon too, and post those. Hopefully soon. . .

 
 
Posted by Picasa

12 comments:

Matt and Naomi O'Reilly said...

Yay! I keep checking your blog, hoping for some pictures of my sweet Campbell! I know the feeling of being so busy settling into a new house though! Can't wait to see yall's house! Come visit in Kentucky sometime! We miss you all!
Naomi

nick, robyn and taylor said...

OH MY GOSH!!! Can I please eat her up?! Taylor is anxious to meet her new friends. We can't wait to see y'all.

Demetrius and Amy said...

sweetest face ever! i think she's going to look like her mommy. i've been waiting patiently for new pics. hope residency is going well. hope to see you all soon...

Anonymous said...

It has been awhile. Campbell is getting so big. She's eating real food now, she's such a big girl. We miss you down here!

Danny and Jennifer White said...

Thanks guys for the update.She is sooooo cute! We miss you guys at Grace!

Parks Avenue said...

Hi cheeks...I mean baby Campbell. Those are some really yummy cheeks though! It's been too long. I'm in Compton withdrawal. We need to see you guys soon! I mean it!!!!
-annie

Claire said...

Katie--this world keeps getting smaller and smaller--I was looking at my friend Anna K Grisham's blog and found yours! How do you know Anna K?? We were college roommates!! Wow! Love your blog! We must hang out!

danielle said...

Campbell is so precious. I miss you guys so much. I hope we get to see you at the Auburn game.

Anonymous said...

oh my goodness! precious! You must bring her to see Aunt JESS ASAP. Love it - keep updating.

Anonymous said...

Hey ya'll!! We miss you guys!! Campbell just couldn't be any cuter! I can't believe how big she's getting-it seems like yesterday she was just born...

We are loving atlanta, and Aaron's residency is just CRAZY! He had trauma his first month, with over 60 patients to take care of! I've never seen him so tired :(

How are things in b'ham?! We hope ya'll are doing great! Katie, drop me an e-mail when you get a chance, mhcarr05@hotmail.com. God Bless!

~Meredith & Aaron

--Shelley said...

Please keep these sweet cheeks (you know I love them) pictures coming!

--Ella and Streed's Mommy

nick, robyn and taylor said...

PLEASE come to Mobile soon! We miss y'all and Taylor wants to meet her best friend Campbell.