Somehow I have let the thrill of blogging pass me by this month of April. I apologize to those faithful blog trollers out there who I know troll these blogs and the links associated with them to check on whats new in the blogoshere. I am sure you muttled under your breath multiple times after clicking on the "Straight Outta Compton" link from someone elses page, "Friggin' Comptons, can't even post anything since Easter, lazy ol'..." as I know I have at other people in the past when I am bored and trolling the blogosphere. So to you I extend my most heartfelt apology.
That being said, let me give a quick run-down of whats happened of late the rest of the month:
1.) We offered much in the way of praise and adoration to our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ when our first child, Campbell, surprised us one morning at about 8 weeks of age by allowing us to sleep completely through the night. This is now the norm, and it is pure gold... gold I tell you.
2.) We put a "For Sale By Owner" sign out in front of our townhouse and God sold that about a week and a half later for a sliver under the asking price, again praise God... although, WE actually don't own it, my parents do... can anyone say finders fee? anyone, anyone, Bueller, Bueller...
3.) One of my good friends in Birmingham's wife had there first child, we got to go up there an see him/them. His name is Thomas Winston Martin (calling him Winston I believe, there was some indecision for awhile).
4.) Jumping to the end of the month now, I will officially be a doctor in zero minus 6 days(May 5). Went by fast (I say now that its over).
5.) I am sure there was more, but I can't remember, but I hope to keep the promise of not letting as much time go by betwixt posts, again I apologize to the trollers among us.
Feel free to keep up with the amount of time we have left in Mobile by referring to the countdown to your right. I know, we are very sad too, but all the more reason to get some good hang out time in whilst we're here. Also, of course, hope to be putting some new pictures of Campbell up soon for the multitudes who only come here for the pics and not all this blah, blah, blah . . .
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




6 comments:
Priesch for the shoutout for Owen's birth. Bomp.
Yay for a new post!!! I began to get teary-eyed as I looked at the countdown...I have to go clean the kitchen now, can't think about this right now :( :( :(
This countdown thing on your page is depressing me. I'm glad you posted something new. Hopefully I will get to see you guys soon.
Ok, we write to ask for forgiveness for not having commented before. We have been checking the blog regularly and especially right around when Campbell was born. We offered up lots us praise to the Lord for the healthy baby miracle that He gave. Yet, through all of this we failed to write and any sort of congratulations or anything!!! Are we awful friends or are we awful friends? To our credit we have been out of the country (that being England) for 5 weeks traveling, but that really is a lame excuse. So please, will you all forgive us? We think lil' Campbell is just precious and love love love the hair. It seems that parenthood is going great and especially now that she is sleeping 8 hours every night. Whaooh! Also, congratulations Ben on getting your first choice for your internship. I am sure that Birmingham will be wonderful and Campbell and Winston will get to hang out a lot (not to mention you and Grundle, Hannah and Katie). Well, ta ta for now. Love always and cheers! Meg and Jared.
This is Christi. I didn't want to take the time to fill anything in (hence the anonymous) but did want to congratulate the new dr! I cannot believe that you guys have been gone long enough for Ben to be done. It doesn't seem like it's been that long at all. I'm definitely ready for all three of you to be closer to home. Let us know when moving day is and we'll help...well everyone else can help, I'll hold my baby. I love y'all!
Bomp!
22 more days, ding! Sorry to all you Mobile folk, but we want our friends back. We've let you borrow them far too long. HA-ha (Nelson Muntz).
See y'all soon.
Post a Comment