As promised, here are the pictures from the beach trip. Also, while we were there, Campbell "cooed" for the first time. Thats the first non-grunt, non-cry sound she has made. For all those who already have kids, shut up, we know its not a big deal, but we were excited. Its the little things you know . . .
Monday, April 2, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)





4 comments:
These are so cute. I can tell you guys are parents now because you have the big beach umbrella. All parents on the beach have those. :)
Yessss! (with a fist pump) I've been looking forward to these pictures! How sweet and what a cute little family y'all make!
Campbell looks like she enjoys the beach about as much as I do!
-annie
That's a fine looking man with white legs and a baby on his stomach. That's what life is all about! Campbell watch out for birds in the air...the drop stuff.
Scott
Post a Comment