Friday, October 23, 2009

Songs in the Car

So I realize its been over a month since I posted - shame on me! A lot has happened since then - I had a birthday, Campbell and I went to Charleston to visit my friend Jess with my parents, and much more. All of which, I need to post pictures from. But don't have time today - but I have to quickly pass on what just happened in the car before I forget...

Campbell and I were on the way home from school, and she sang the whole way home. Not any songs like the usual ABC's or Jesus loves Me - no, today she was making up her own - for an entire 15 minutes... and I was ROLLING will laughter...

(you have to picture this being sung with a sing-songy tune :) )

God loves us, and God loves ice cream!
Jesus, please give God some ice cream...
He loves it cause it is soooo very yummy
and He will eat it and get it all over
His mustache!
Gooooooooood loooooooooves ice cream!

Hope you all enjoyed that as much as I did - if only I could put THAT on my ipod...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

So cute, I love it.

Leslie Harwell said...

So funny Katie! Gotta love what they come up with up!

Kendall and Will said...

So cute! I loved seeing Campbell this morning and hearing ALL the songs she knows from your ipod ;)

Kimmie said...

oh that is hilarious!!! i wish i could have heard it! and where did she come up with God having a mustache? what an imagination!

john, julia, and annie said...

CUTE! Sounds like she has a sweet tooth like here mama! Miss you so much Katie! Love you!
Hi to Globo :)

Whitney said...

I hope Campbell will sing this for us on Friday! She will probably be onto something else by then though :)

Baby Huffstetler said...

oh dear me. love her.