Sorry for the LONG break from blogging - its been a busy month, and we just got back from a week long trip to Auburn to see Bens family that were in town from Seattle. No news on the fertility front - it looks like I will need a higher dose of meds next month... still just hanging on and trusting God to change us through this... for now, He is enough! (keep praying that for me...) I have lots of pictures to share, and lots of updating to do... But first - I need to attend to the mountains of laundry and lack of food in the fridge... check back soon!
I will leave you with a few recent Campbell quotes...
"I'm going to marry my daddy..." (my heart melted)
"I need to go get a popsicle and eat it in bed - thats my job." (after just waking up)
"This is beautiful!" (after entering bens parents new house)
"You have a beautiful dress on Doll..." (complimenting Bens mom)
"I love your pretty hair bow Kimmie." (to kimmie about her bobby pin holding her bangs back - kimmie thought this was funny since she hadn't showered...)
"You are a good daddy" and "You are a good mommy"
She has been full of compliments lately!! :)
Thursday, August 20, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




11 comments:
Love these quotes. Thanks again so much for offering your home to us. It gave us an extra day at the beach and made the car ride soooooo much better. They hardly fussed on the way to the beach! We want to see you guys soon-miss you. I will be praying for you, love you guys!
I love that she eats popsicles because it is her job... she can say she does it "like a boss!"
Sounds like I need to hang out with Little Miss so I can get in on the compliment action. :)
I hope to become a blogger again soon, too.
PLEASE come to Mobile a.s.a.p.!
so sweet!!! i love all of her quotes, they made me smile! we miss seeing y'all and can't wait to play soon!
The compliments are so sweet. I wish I could hear her say those. I will be praying for you katie! We miss you.
How sweet! I'm looking forward to all of the cute things that Miller will say someday. Sounds like Campbell has the gift of encouragement. :)
Love it! I enjoyed the one last weekend when you were telling her that yall will be visiting me in Charleston in Oct - she said "well let's go!" as in, what are we waiting for? I agree! miss you
love, love, love it! what a sweet girl. sounds like she's ahead of the game in the selfishness department. praying for more grace each day as you wait on the Lord. love ya...
i love that girl! thanks for telling me my "hair bow" was pretty campbell.:)
Aww Katie!! I hope if I have girls they are half as sweet as Campbell :)
Can't believe Globo went sky diving, miss you guys like CRAZY, love Campbell's thoughts you shared, and praying for you as you try for another! love you, love you, love YOU Compton's!! xoxo-your biggest fans!
Post a Comment