Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Very Soon . . .


Hey, new hard drive is up and running, Katie should have some new posts with some pics soon. Here is one picture from Campbell's photo shoot that I like the best. Anyway, hope this will be some good fodder for you blog trollers out there, you know who you are. And maybe I'm biased, but is she not the cutest thing you have ever seen in the entire history of the world? I mean come on . . .

P.S. And thanks to all you folks that prayed for me for boards, I know it helped.

5 comments:

nick, robyn and taylor said...

What a beauty! So glad to see a new picture and can't wait to see some more. I hope that picture gets framed and put somewhere in your house :) Y'all need to come visit soon!

The Muncies said...

She is GORGEOUS!!! Please let's get her and Kirkley together if yall are in town this summer! I am FREE all summer and out of school!!!

Kimmie said...

SO ADORABLE!!!!!!!!

danielle said...

She is beautiful. I am looking forward to more pics!

Merrill said...

What up comptons? Campbell is a little beauty!