finally - several things... campbell took her first steps! yes, she IS 16 months old, and yes - she is just taking her first steps. but we are SO proud of her! it happened last tuesday - she stood up on her own, and i called her to come to me - and for the first time she did! i wouldn't consider her "walking" yet, but we know she can - she just lacks a little confidence. we also went for her 15 month appointment last week (a little late - whoops!) and she was 22 lbs 4 oz (25%), 75% for head measurement (yikes! :) ), and 30 inches long. she's a petite little thing! she is saying so much now - her new favorites are thank you, please, bubbles, and uh-oh.
also, the new hard drive is finally here, so now i can post pictures! yea! i know thats all y'all really care about, so i'll get right to it...
i didn't have the time to label each picture, but these are from our trip back to mobile, our trip to visit friends in atlanta for memorial day weekend, mothers day, her one year photo shoot and several random pics of her over the last few weeks. enjoy!
Monday, June 9, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)







7 comments:
Hey Katie!! I don't know how I found you, but I did. Campbell is a baby doll and you look great! It's been so long since I've seen you. We are in Magnolia Springs, so we weren't that far away when you were in Mobile! Send me your email so we can catch up!
Kiri McFarland
we are still waiting on Kirkley too at almost 15 months...don't know what the hold up is! :) She is precious!
Katie I love the picture of Campbell in her swimsuit. She's so cute! It looks like Bailey loves Campbell!
That tiny baby sure looks good in your arms! :) Those pictures are all great!
I love these new pictures! Campbell is so adorable! I can't wait to spend time with you guys next week!!
What an absolute DOLL! Yay Campbell for those baby steps! The pictures are very cute. I don't think I have any pics to show for your visit here. You're much better about those things than I am. Plus, all we have is a ginormous camera, so it doesn't exactly fit in my purse! Love you guys!
-annie
i love all of your new pictures! thanks for sharing. we had fun yesterday, campbell is too cute :)... see you all soon! katie
Post a Comment